The best way
to learn Spanish
My Spanish Lesson LTD is a language school based in central London, where we teach you Spanish courses online and French courses online, in our school in groups or one to one. We are all native, professional, and experienced teachers.
Evening and weekend groups, all levels from complete beginners to advanced.
We have small group sizes with a maximum of ten students per group. The Material and the original color book is included in the price of your Spanish course. You will receive it at home, via Amazon or the Post office. So you do not need to worry about anything, just your desire to learn and enjoy your lessons.
Spanish Course Online, For 5 Weeks.
For Only £125, Three hours a week (15 hours in total) January 2021
Spanish course online all levels from complete beginners to Advanced with native, professional, and experienced teachers. You can choose among our evening courses, twice a week, or weekend course group, once a week.
We work with small group sizes to increase the quality of our lessons. All the material you need is included in the price. The average number of students per group is 6.
Start learning today, We have the best price online in the UK. All our lessons are online via ZOOM. As soon as you book, you will receive a link to join your class.
CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL:
Don’t know your Spanish level? Click HERE to do our Spanish Level Test
Spanish Lessons Online One to One £30 Per Hour
Our one to one online Spanish lessons are designed for students of any level. No matter your ability, we will be able to work with you to improve your Spanish in a personalized manner that takes into consideration your individual needs. You will be allocated to a native, professional, and experienced teacher to guide you through the language learning process. We work from some materials, but these are included in the lesson price and will be delivered to you at home via Amazon.
You can take your Spanish lessons one to one online from anywhere via Zoom or in our office in Holborn, central London, where we have taken all the measures to protect your health and safety.
Who are our Spanish lessons one to one designed for?
In our private Spanish lessons we offer you:
- General Spanish for adults at all levels.
- Spanish for GCSE or A-levels.
- Spanish for children at all levels.
- Oficial Spanish Exams preparation.
- Spanish for business.
- Financial Spanish.
- Spanish conversation lessons at all levels.
CHOOSE YOUR PACK
My Spanish Lesson Gift Card can be given for birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries, graduations, weddings, or any special occasion. Or even just to say thank you, well done, or congratulations to someone you love. Our Gift Cards can be given to anyone with an interest in learning Spanish, French, or improving their current skills. If you know someone who is considering moving abroad for work or someone who has a partner from another country, this is the perfect gift for them.
To redeem your gift card, simply send us an email to email@example.com or call us at +44 01708927490 / +44 07444880592
- Spanish Course Online For 5 Weeks (15 hours in total) £125.
- Spanish Lessons One to One online, 10 Hours £300.
They are valid for a full 12 months which gives the recipient lots of time to decide exactly what they want to do and when to use it.
To order our gift card, simply click on the button below.
Design: We will design your gift card with your name and your recipient’s name to make it more special.
OUR OFFICE IN HOLBORN, CENTRAL LONDON UK
Step through the ornate Gothic archway that serves as the entrance to our Holborn office in London, and you’ll find yourself in a sunny brick courtyard.
My Spanish Lesson LTD is located over two beautifully renovated floors, where you’ll find luxurious leather furnishings and copper-trimmed lighting fixtures. An easy walk from the Farringdon, Chancery, and Holborn Underground stations.
Our building is also close to Piccadilly Circus, which links to major shopping and entertainment areas in the West End.
Another perk of the office space is that the building is steps away from Leather Lane Market, a popular lunchtime destination filled with food stalls galore.
This is what the students of My Spanish Lesson LTD think about our Spanish courses online and about our Spanish school in Holborn, central London, UK.
Our Spanish Course Online level system explained
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce themselves and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where they live, people they know, and things they have.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of their background, immediate environment, and matters in areas of immediate need.
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while traveling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes, and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in their field of specialization.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer clauses, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic, and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors, and cohesive devices.
- Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarise information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments, and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Can express themselves spontaneously, very fluently, and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations.
To book your course, please click in the button (BOOK NOW) and follow the instructions to make your payment, after that. You will receive a receipt of your payment and a confirmation email.
The maximum number of students per group is 10.
Yes! all the material is included in the price, you will receive: All the lessons for the course, PDF grammar book, a pad note, a folder, and a pen, so you will not need to bring anything to start, only your desire to learn and enjoy our lessons.
We will email you a lesson summary explaining what was covered in the class you missed and any homework. You can also recover the lesson in other groups with the same level, upon availabilities. Please let us know in advanced if you are going to miss a class.
If at the end of your first lesson you find you’re really struggling to keep up or you’re finding the course content too easy then you can switch classes within the first two weeks of your course. Please speak to your teacher and contact us. We will review the situation and look to move you to a class more suited to your ability.
Yes! You will receive a certificate of the level done at the end of your course, a 75% of attendance is required.
Please see below our level system:
- Beginner A1.1
- Beginner A1.2
- Beginner A1.3
- Pre-intermediate A2.1
- Pre-intermediate A2.2
- Pre-intermediate A2.3
- Intermediate B1.1
- Intermediate B1.2
- Intermediate B1.3
- Upper-intermediate B2.1
- Upper-intermediate B2.2
- Upper-intermediate B2.3
- Advanced C1.1
- Advanced C1.2
- Advanced C1.3
- Proficiency C1.1
- Proficiency C1.2
- Proficiency C1.3
If you are not sure about your level, please take our ONLINE TEST. Please use a PC or laptop and enable Adobe flash player.
Yes, it is. We work with Stripe and Paypal, two very secure platforms.
Yes! all our teachers are native speakers and professional
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us by the following means and we will get back to you as quickly as possible