Spanish Lessons One to One Online
Spanish Lessons One to One Online: Our one to one Spanish lessons are designed for students of any level and age. No matter your ability, our teachers will be able to work with you on an individual basis to improve your Spanish. You will be allocated to a native, professional and experienced teacher who will guide you through the process
Some materials are required, but these are included in the price of your lessons and will be sent to you at home or the address provided, via Amazon.
You can take your Spanish lessons one to one online from anywhere via Zoom or in our office in Holborn, central London, where we have taken all the measures to protect your health and safety.
Who are our Spanish lessons one to one designed for?
In our private Spanish lessons we offer you:
- General Spanish for adults at all levels.
- Spanish for GCSE or A-levels.
- Spanish for children at all levels.
- Oficial Spanish Exams preparation DELE and SIELE.
- Spanish for business.
- Financial Spanish.
- Spanish conversation lessons at all levels.
Our Spanish Course Online level system explained
1- Beginner A1 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce themselves and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where they live, people they know, and things they have.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
2- Pre-intermediate A2 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of their background, immediate environment, and matters in areas of immediate need.
3- Intermediate B1 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while traveling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes, and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
4- Upper-intermediate B2 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in their field of specialization.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
5- Advanced C1 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer clauses, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic, and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors, and cohesive devices.
6- Advanced C2 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarise information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments, and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Can express themselves spontaneously, very fluently, and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations.