Terms & Conditions
- If a student has been registered and cannot continue with the classes, the monthly payment won´t be refunded. However, he can recover the classes he paid for in any of our courses, upon availability, if the reason is justifiable.
- Student´s absences can be recovered only if they are justified and if the Academy has available places in other groups. The Student has the right to recover classes only during the same course period that his course has been contracted.
- The payment must be effected in advance at the moment of registration. The effected payment is the only form to save the place in the course.
- One-2-one classes must be paid in advance and in the concept of vouchers of at least 10 hour.
- One-2-one classes can be cancelled until 24 hours before. In case of cancelling it after, the Student must pay for the class (the class is understood then as thought/given).
- The Academy reserves itself the right of opening new groups with the minimum number of students per group.
- In the case in one of the groups, there are left fewer students than the required minimum, the Academy has the right to close this group.
- The Academy offers the possibility of trying the class before contracting the course. The cost of this service is £40 an hour, and it´s paid in advance with the credit or debit card.
Claiming a refund:
You must contact the School at the time of cancellation, following the stages indicated above, in order to claim any refund. We cannot offer any refunds at all where cancellations are made within 5 days of the start date or once the course has already started. Those who do not attend the rest of their course after the lessons have started cannot claim for a refund at any later stage.
Should the School be unable to run the course, or make suitable alternative arrangements under the Minimum Number of Students policy, the student will receive a full refund.
Minimum Number of Students
We require a minimum number of 6 students to be able run a group course. We make every effort to run all our courses as advertised, but we cannot guarantee courses that fail to meet the minimum student number will be able to run.
If that is the case then this is the process we will follow:
- If possible we will offer you a place on a different course, or the solution may be to merge courses.
- The course may still run (at the School’s discretion) even when the minimum number of students is not met however the course time would likely be reduced.
- If neither of the above options is practical then your course fee will be refunded back in full.
How your information will be used
- We will only use your information (including personal information) for the purposes of:
- Dealing with, and responding to you about a comment submitted via an online form or if you have requested to download content from the site utilising online forms;
- Personalising your visits to the Website and developing the design and style of the Website to improve the services provided to you;
- Informing you about the latest changes to the Website that you might find interesting;
- Enabling you to share content with others;
- Communicating (and personalising such communication) with you including through sending you marketing communications;
- Conducting market research;
- Carrying out statistical, technical and logistical analysis
- We will not disclose your personal data to third parties.
Course books and materials
For 15-hour courses and one to one lessons for more than 10 hours at our school, materials including textbooks and CDs are provided once only without charge. Returning students must retain their textbook (or otherwise purchase) unless the course they’re joining requires a new book.
In-company training and private tuition
- Private tuition fees are paid in advance in agreed blocks of time.
- Cancellations require a minimum of 24-hours notice.
- Unused tuition for more than 6 months is not transferrable.
- A time and travel charge may apply
Have happy learning with My Spanish Lesson!