Spanish Conversation Course Online
The best way to learn a language fast and easy is talking to native speakers. With our Spanish conversation courses, you can improve your Spanish and speak it like a local. For these courses online we count on the best native, professional and experienced teachers in the UK. We cover all levels from Pre-intermediate A2 to Advanced C1.
We will allocate you in a group where all the students have the same level as you. You will be speaking Spanish for two hours with a Spanish teacher and other students, exactly as if you were in a coffee shop in Spain or Latin America.
Every Friday From 17:00 to 19:00 or 19:00 to 21:00. For only £9.93 per hour.
Choose Your Level
Our Spanish Course Online level system explained
1- Beginner A1 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce themselves and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where they live, people they know and things they have.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
2- Pre-intermediate A2 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of their background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
3- Intermediate B1 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
4- Upper-intermediate B2 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in their field of specialisation.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
5- Advanced C1 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer clauses, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
6- Advanced C2 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarise information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Can express themselves spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations.