Spanish Conversation Upper-intermediate B2 level B2.1, B2.2, B2.3.
This Spanish Conversation Upper-intermediate B2 course is for students who have completed at least 135 hours of Spanish, the course takes place over 7 weeks, 14 hours in total and it will be based only on Spanish conversations.
- Fridays 17:00 to 19:00 (From 02 April 2021 to 14 May 2021) (7 Weeks) Online (£149.00).
The material is included in the price, you will receive at home, via post: An original colour book, a PDF grammar book, a pad note, a folder, and a pen, so you will not need to worry about anything to start, only your desire to learn and enjoy our lessons.
Our Spanish Course Online level system explained
1- Beginner A1 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce themselves and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where they live, people they know and things they have.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
2- Pre-intermediate A2 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of their background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
3- Intermediate B1 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
4- Upper-intermediate B2 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in their field of specialisation.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
5- Advanced C1 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer clauses, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
6- Advanced C2 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarise information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Can express themselves spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations.