Online Spanish Course
Spanish course online all levels from complete beginners to Advanced with native, professional and experienced teachers. You can choose among our evening courses or weekend course group. We work with small group sizes to increase the quality of our lessons. All the material you need is included in the price.
Start learning today for only £9.93 per hour, the best price online in the UK.
All our lessons are online via ZOOM. As soon as you book, you will receive a link to join your class.
Choose your level and Book now!
Our Spanish Course Online level system explained
1- Beginner A1 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce themselves and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where they live, people they know and things they have.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
2- Pre-intermediate A2 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of their background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
3- Intermediate B1 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
4- Upper-intermediate B2 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in their field of specialisation.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
5- Advanced C1 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer clauses, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
6- Advanced C2 (1.1, 1.2, 1.3)
- Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarise information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Can express themselves spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations.